Here at The Book Scoop, I read and review Young Adult, New Adult books as well as Chick Lit novels. I’m a lover of both genres and read about 10-15 books on average each month. I spend about 15-20 hours on blog related material as well. What can I say? I love this gig. I aim to review at least three books a week but sometimes that’s not always the case but I do try very hard.
Publishers, Publicists and Authors:
If you’d like to send me a book, schedule an author interview or book promotion please shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you. I’m available for book blog tours as well so really, shoot me an email and I’ll try to reply in a timely manner.
My main focus on this blog is Young Adult, New Adult and Chick Lit fiction so my preference would be:
- Young Adult & New Adult fiction (all genres)
- Chick Lit and Contemporary women’s fiction (American or British/European)
You can see a list of the books that I’ve reviewed here on this blog, here.
In my reviews, I include the following:
- The cover.
- The blurb (usually from the B&N website)
- Links to places you can purchase the book from (Barnes and Noble, Borders, Amazon and Book Depository)
- Links to places that you can find the author on the web.
- My honest thoughts and opinions on the book.
On The Book Scoop, we use the letter grading system and each book is graded on how much we enjoy the book.
For all other inquiries, please email me at email@example.com and I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to read my review policy, I look forward to hearing from you.
We accept digital galleys/ARCs for review. Our preferred method of receiving e-galleys is through NetGalley, where we are a listed Review Organization Accepting NetGalley Titles.